Cheap Genotropin For Sale
Packing: 12 milligrams (36 units) powder and solvent for injection.
Function: Increases metabolism in cells and stimulates protein synthesis in the body.
Pros: Overall improves health, power, and strength, stimulates muscle growth, reduces body fat and rejuvenates.
Manufactured: Pfizer – Germany
Order Genotropin 36iu Online
Genotropin is a growth hormone. It contains Human Growth Hormone [somatropin rDNA origin]. It works by stimulating growth in patients who do not make enough natural growth hormone. If you wish to buy Genotropin 36iu, you have come to the right place.
CONTACT US FOR MUCH MORE DETAILS AND PRICE LIST
Text/Whatsapp..+1 423 225 2638
We buy the original Genotropin Go Quick pen from Pfizer 12MG 36IU. This is the number one HGH for fast and extreme results where 2IU per day is sufficient.
Important to know about Genotropin
- Genotropin is the growth hormone in our body.
- For disorders due to too little growth hormone.
- Somatropin is injected under the skin. You will usually learn how to inject yourself. Choose a different injection site each time. Then you have less chance that the injection site will irritate.
- It is best to give the injection in the evening. It most closely resembles the body’s natural rhythm. The largest amount of growth hormone is made at night.
- You often use this medication for a long time, sometimes for a lifetime.
- Especially in the first months of treatment, you may experience headaches, fluid retention (swollen ankles and feet), joint pain, muscle stiffness, and tingling of the skin. These side effects will disappear on their own. Do you continue to suffer? Then consult your doctor.
- Symptoms of diabetes can also develop. You will notice this by being very thirsty and having to urinate often. People with diabetes should check their blood glucose more closely.
In addition to the desired effect, this can cause drug side effects.
The main side effects are the following.
- Pain, itching, swelling, and irritation at the injection site. Rarely bruising. You can prevent this by choosing a different place for the injection each time.
- Retaining moisture. This mainly occurs during the first few months of treatment and usually goes away on its own once you get used to the medicine. Due to fluid retention, you can get the following complaints:
- Thick ankles and feet.
- Increase in your weight.
- Headaches, rarely migraines. Notify your doctor if you have a severe headache along with nausea and blurred vision. This may indicate a seriously increased pressure in the brain, but it does not have to be. If so, you will usually need to stop taking this medicine.
- Pain in the joints and muscles, tense muscles, and stiffness in the arms and legs.
- Deaf or tingling of the skin. If this continues to bother you, please consult your doctor. Very rarely you may get tingling fingers due to a pinched nerve in your wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome). Consult your doctor if your fingers are tingling.
- Blood glucose too high. In people who are sensitive to this, symptoms of diabetes (diabetes) can therefore develop. You will notice this by symptoms such as being very thirsty and having to urinate a lot. People with diabetes may need more insulin or blood sugar-lowering tablets during treatment. Therefore, measure your blood glucose extra often.
- Feeling weak, tired. Very rarely this is due to anemia. Notify your doctor if you are extremely tired and also have pale skin and mucous membranes.
- Breast swelling. Men can also get this. This side effect will pass when you stop taking this medicine. Contact your doctor if you are affected.
- Pain in the chest.
- Insomnia and sleep apnea (short period of respiratory arrest during sleep). Contact your doctor if you notice nocturnal seizures of gasping for gas.
- Shortness of breath, breathlessness.
- Too much cholesterol and other fats in the blood. Your doctor will check your cholesterol regularly.
- In people who have growth hormone deficiency because the kidneys work less well: peritonitis, kidney failure, inflammation of the bones. Notify your doctor if you have fever, stomach pain, bone and joint pain, dark urine, and if you urinate less than usual.
- Slow or too fast functioning of the thyroid gland. Do you already have thyroid problems? Your doctor will check your thyroid gland and adjust the dose of somatropin if necessary.
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, and flatulence.
- Dizziness, spinning sensation, drowsiness.
- Problems with urination, such as involuntary leakage of urine, frequent urination, and blood in the urine. Contact your doctor if you have problems urinating.
- Vaginal discharge , vaginal bleeding or a lot of bleeding during menstruation.
- More hair on the face or body in women. Contact your doctor if you are affected.
- Psychological complaints, such as mood swings, depression, irritability, quarreling easily, and behavioral disorders such as morbid perfectionism.
- Rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure.
- Rash , eczema, itching, hives. This may be due to hypersensitivity to this drug, but it does not have to be. If you notice this, please consult your doctor.
- Hypersensitivity to this drug. You will notice this as a rash, hives or itching. Then consult your doctor. In rare cases, a painful skin lesion with red, burning, flaky skin develops. Then discontinue use and notify your doctor or go to the emergency room.
If you are hypersensitive, you should not use this drug in the future. Therefore, inform the pharmacist that you are hypersensitive to somatropin. The pharmacy team can then ensure that you do not receive this medicine again.
Consult your doctor if you experience too much of any of the above side effects or if you experience any other side effects that you are concerned about.
Do you suffer from any side effects? Report this to the lareb side effect center. All reports about the side effects of medicines in the Netherlands are collected here.
There are no reviews yet.